This is a list of my regular Favourites posts about my life since moving to London, where I talk about theatre, museums, events, socialising, walks, travel, public speaking, interviews, accessibility, technology, DVDs & Blu-rays, TV, movies, online videos, music and more. I’ve summarised the topics in each post below, including links to other detailed posts where appropriate, and I hope you enjoy looking through them!
- Jump to 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2022
- See my Journal Archive for posts about my earlier years in Devon.
- January – Settling into London, Virgin Media installation, homeworking, Thinking Bob events (New Members Social, Kensington Gardens Walk, Big Bob Quiz Of The Year, Cards Against Humanity, Friday Night Drinks, Sunday Roast, Cocktails And Cryptic Crosswords, Curry Night & Mind Crime escape room), British Museum large print focus group, VIP Tag video, Sherlock, Peter Pan Goes Wrong, Not Going Out, QI, Big Fat Quiz, Cats Does Countdown, Room 101, The Last Leg, Alex Brooker interview.
- February – Sensory Team assessment, washing machine, Thinking Bob events (Tubeopoly treasure hunt, Archimedes Inspiration: Leo’s Path escape room, Cards Against Humanity, Pizza And Jazz, Steak Night, Curry Night & Pancakes), Stratford walk, Big Bang Theory, Alan Davies: As Yet Untitled, Saturday Night Takeaway, Just A Minute, Still Open All Hours DVD.
- March-April – House sale, building work, Freedom Pass, dental problems, social media work, TrailTales: Southwark tour, Cities Talking: Power & Palaces tour, Olympic Park walk, St George’s Festival, East London Vision (Natural History Museum and London Marathon), Thinking Bob (Ultimate Pub Quiz and V&A Tour), Meetup: Underground Games, Smudged Lipstick: Dirty Scrabble speed dating, Doctor Who, 24: Legacy, The Flash, Taskmaster, Have I Got News For You, Harry Hill’s Alien Fun Capsule, The Unbelievable Truth, Absolute Radio, Red Nose Danceathon.
- May – Utility bills & other home updates, Torquay & Totnes visits, Thinking Bob (Bobily Fortunes & National Gallery Renaissance event), Smudged Lipstick: Spelling Bee, Visually Impaired People Of Newham meeting, Imperial Festival, Science Museum, StrEatLife Festival, Great British Tattoo Show, British Museum: The American Dream, All The Stations: Barking, Cities Talking: Power & Palaces tour, Prison Break, Dara Ó Briain’s Go 8 Bit, QI DVDs.
- June – Aniridia Day, Mock The Week audience experience, The Last Leg audience experience, East London Vision: London Zoo, Thinking Bob: The Question Bobbers, Carnaby Street Eat, Seven Dials Fashion Feast, King’s Cross Canal Festival, Stratford, garden squares, Victoria Embankment Gardens, Lincoln’s Inn Fields, Covent Garden, World Naked Bike Ride, Rapha Nocturne Cycle Race, OVO Women’s Tour Cycle Race, Waterloo, Paddington.
- July – Museum Of London Docklands: Sailortown AD tour, British Museum: Hokusai AD tour, Natural History Museum: recorded AD tours, East London Vision: Newham group fundraiser, Newham Carnival & Show, Thinking Bob: Never Mind The Bob-Cocks, Liberty Festival, Lambeth Country Show, Canary Wharf, Thames Barrier & Royal Docks, TV shows & Blu-ray purchases.
- August – The Mousetrap, MovieReading App trial, meeting Fashioneyesta at Knole Park, East London Vision: Richmond Park, Guildford day trip, Thinking Bob: Pointless, Southend day trip, Cities Talking: Death & Rebirth tour, Talking Statues, Seven Dials & St James’s Park, Def Leppard: Hysteria box set, The Beatles: Sgt Pepper box set, Outlander, David Jason: My Life On Screen, my favourite computer games.
- September – Nystagmus Network: My first public talk (preparations, Open Day & speech), Guernsey holiday, Fashioneyesta meetups (Jack The Ripper Tour & my first vegetarian meal), Open House tours, Royal Academy Of Art: Matisse tour, Guildford day trip, East London Vision: Music & Drama Workshops, The Story Of Only Fools And Horses, Duck Quacks Don’t Echo, Ross Noble: Brain Dump, Jonathan Stroud: The Screaming Staircase audiobook.
- October – RNIB: How I See Campaign, British Museum: Scythians exhibition, South East London Vision: Lunch & Chocolate Museum, Harry Potter: The Cursed Child play & Tour For Muggles, Fashioneyesta: Ghost Bus Tour & Halloween Afternoon Tea, Thinking Bob: Halloween movie, All The Stations: Human British Rail Logo, Handmade At Kew, The Chocolate Show, Fighting Cancer: My Online Diary, DVDs & Blu-rays.
- November – Nystagmus Tag, Aniridia & Nystagmus Q&A, Planning My Journeys In London, Travelling Around London, Sight Village, Aniridia Network Meetup, East London Vision: Bank Of England Museum, Musicals (Reasons To Be Cheerful, Young Frankenstein & Matilda), Fashioneyesta: Blackheath Fireworks, Lush: Oxford Street, Lord Mayor’s Show, Red Dwarf XII, Michael McIntyre’s Big Show, Would I Lie To You?, DVDs & Blu-rays.
- Christmas – 2017 reflections, V&A Museum accessibility study, Wellcome Collection audio described tour, Christmas With The Stars, Beauty And The Beast & Rapunzel Pantomimes, other blog posts and videos, Christmas meal with Torquay colleagues, meeting a friend in Exeter, Christmas meals with London Vision, festive displays in London, Christmas decorations & food at home, Doctor Who, Black Mirror, Outlander, Game Of Thrones, Blue Planet 2, sitcoms, game shows, stand-up comedy, other TV & radio comedy shows.
- January – Harry Potter Studio Tour, Harry Potter exhibition, Information Age exhibition, Tate Modern, social media updates, Matilda & Me, Finding Dory, Audiobook Of The Year, Amazon Echo Dot, Christian O’Connell, Jason Manford: A Different Stage.
- February – Yoocan guest post, Rare Disease Day, Winter At The Young Vic, Museum Of London, Imperial War Museum tour, Apsley House tour, London Vision pub social, Hampstead Heath, Talking Statues, Cities Talking: Scandal, Gossip & Outrage tour, Madagascar film, Young Sheldon, Dara O’Brian’s Go 8 Bit, Red Dwarf: Series 12 Blu-ray, Family Guy: Season 17 DVD, Christian O’Connell: Radio Boy audiobooks, Def Leppard album
- March – Primary school talk, Black Panther, Comedy Store Players, An Evening Of Unnecessary Detail, Wicked, Vitality Big Half Marathon, shopping (clothes, microwave & Easter), Netflix stand-up comedy (Ricky Gervais, James Acaster & Katherine Ryan), Saturday Night Takeaway (Ant’s suspension), Rick Parfitt: Over & Over.
- April – Aniridia Network Conference, Naidex, V&A ultrahaptics testing, Wallace Collection, Motown The Musical, Mile End Park, Victoria Park, Regent’s Park, Cunk On Britain.
- May – Naidex radio interview, East London walks, Lloyd Park, Guildford, City Sculpture Trail, Bloomsbury app tour, Grand Union Canal meetup, Lush, Taskmaster, Jon Richardson: Ultimate Worrier, Humans, Greg Davies stand-up special, All The Stations documentary, Star Wars: The Last Jedi Blu-ray, Lockwood & Co audiobook.
- June – Aniridia Day, Nystagmus Awareness Day, RNIB Shades For Sight, Peter Pan, Libby’s Eyes, Ocean Liners exhibition, Volcanoes & Earthquakes exhibition, Restless Surface exhibition, Mathematics exhibition, Teeth exhibition, Haunted London Tour, Loo Tour, Bloomsbury & Chelsea app tours, Young Sheldon, Christian O’Connell, 80’s Re:Covered album.
- July – Visual impairment aids & gadgets, assistive iPhone features, Yoocan motivational quote, Go Ape, London Vision pub social, bowling, Monet exhibition, Mammals exhibition, Camberwell College Of Arts tour, haptic technology testing, Knightmare Live, Newham Carnival & Show, So What Now?, I’m Sorry I Haven’t A Clue.
- August – Aniridia Day webinars, blogger shoutouts, A Monster Calls, Making The Modern World exhibition, Secret Life Of The Home exhibition, Greenwich walk, Portsmouth visit, D-Day Story museum, Torquay visit, Def Leppard box set & live album, Doctor Who: Series 9 Soundtrack, Adam Hills autobiography, Lush, food & home shopping, Amazon Smile.
- September – Nystagmus Network Open Day, Richard Osman, VI Blind Resources interview, Amanda Gene interview, Dishoom!, Video Games exhibition, Buckingham Palace garden & State Rooms tours, Thames Path walks, Emirates Airline Cable Car, Taskmaster, Led Zeppelin live albums, Rolling Stones live albums, CD & DVD binders, Bensons For Beds, Lush.
- October – Orbit Tower Abseil, Much Ado About Nothing, London Transport Museum, Audio Description study, Queen at Carnaby, East London Vision’s 5th birthday party, RNIB’s 150th anniversary, bowling, Doctor Who: Series 11, The Big Bang Theory: Seasons 11 & 12, Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy, You Can’t Polish A Nerd, blogger shoutouts.
- November – La Fille Mal Gardée, Comedy About A Bank Robbery, A Pupil, Angel Comedy Club, History Showoff, Madame Tussauds, Portsmouth visit, Mary Rose Museum, Bohemian Rhapsody movie, Audiobook Of The Year (No Such Thing As A Fish, Invisible Vision Project interview, blogger shoutouts.
- Christmas – A Christmas Carol (play), Dick Whittington (panto), It’s A Wonderful Life (film), Carols From Around The World (concert), A Time Traveller’s Christmas (exhibition), London Zoo (evening event), Christmas meals, food shopping (M&S, Waitrose, Fortnum & Mason), Christmas jumper & gloves, new technology (TV, Blu-ray player & soundbar), Black Mirror: Bandersnatch, Doctor Who, Outlander, The Flash, Click & Collect, Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy, Kenny Everett Video Show, BBC Christmas Tapes, Rolling Stones Blu-ray, Madness New Year Concert, Junior Choice, LadBaby: We Built This City.
- January – Anni Albers exhibition, Conductive Coding workshop, Museum Of Brands, Home Futures exhibition, Socials (London Vision, bowling & Thinking Bob), Mac Mojave update, Bird Box, blind people using phones, Outlander, 2Point4 Children, entertainment purchases.
- February – New relationship, Art Through Words workshop, Fan Museum tour, V&A Museum Of Childhood, Europe 1600-1815 exhibition, The Beatles: White Album Box Set, Red Dwarf Blu-ray box set, Super Tile Smash, Captivating! Magazine, Nystagmus book, Rare Disease Day, podcasts.
- March – Naidex, TFL Access All Areas, London Vision Information Day, Disabled Access Day & guest post for Old Vic Theatre, St Paul’s Cathedral tour, Cheshire Chuckle comedy night, The American Clock, Alys Always, Flight Paths, Postal Museum Tour, Tower Bridge Tour, Painted Hall reopening, British Museum sensory event, Sun exhibition, Tube Train Supper Club, All The Stations: Ireland, QI DVDs.
- April – National Theatre tour, Hauser & Wirth Gallery tour, Smoke & Mirrors exhibition, riverside & park walks, Derren Brown: Sacrifice, Bohemian Rhapsody Blu-ray.
- May – Documentary filming, Wallace & Gromit’s Musical Marvels, Mary Quant exhibition, Food exhibition, Europe 1600-1815 exhibition, Beasts Of London exhibition, Big Bang Theory finale, Doctor Who: Series 11 Blu-ray, QI DVDs.
- June – Liverpool holiday, Aniridia Network Conference speech, Leonard Cheshire podcast, See Differently documentary appearance, Van Gogh exhibition, Driverless exhibition, Sculpture In The City trail, Albert Bridge to Westminster Bridge walk, Finsbury Park walk, Toy Story 4, Black Mirror: Season 5, Good Omens, Def Leppard: CD Collection Volume 2, Rolling Stones: Bridges To Babylon, Freddie Mercury: Time Waits For No One.
- July & August – PIP claim, illness, relationship update, Only Fools And Horses: The Musical, An Evening Of Unnecessary Detail, Sir John Soane’s Museum, Manga exhibition, Blackfriars to St Katharine Docks walk, Regent’s Canal walk, Frieze Sculpture Park, RNIB Connect social, Newham Show, new iMac computer, Yesterday movie, The Beatles biography, classic films on Blu-ray, Red Dwarf replacement discs, Dad’s Army: The Lost Episodes.
- September – What Is Normal? documentary, Growing In Confidence With Aniridia speech, guest posts and article contributions, Albert Bridge to Wandsworth Bridge walk, Chuck, At Last The 1948 Show, Do Not Adjust Your Set, Status Quo; Backbone, The Beatles: Abbey Road Box Set.
- October – PIP claim decision, health update, Pitch Black (audio game), Disability Emojis, Freddie Mercury: Never Boring Box Set, Toy Story 4, An American Werewolf In London, Doctor Who: Specials, Stranger Things, Would I Lie To You?, Taskmaster, Dave Gorman: Terms & Conditions Apply, Red Dwarf: Special announcement, Not Going Out: Halloween Special.
- November – Scope’s Big Hack: BBC World Service & 5 News interviews, Parthenon course, Sight Village, Illuminated River, Netflix & iCloud scams, Monty Python Blu-ray box set, Fawlty Towers Blu-ray upgrade, Dad’s Army: The Lost Episodes, The Big Bang Theory: Season 12, Tim Vine: Sunset Milk Idiot, The Cockfields, Taskmaster move to Channel 4, The Rolling Stones: Bridges To Buenos Aires, ELO: From Out Of Nowhere, Madness: Bullingdon Boys.
- Christmas – Disability Download podcast appearance, Troy exhibition, Play Well exhibition, festive displays, London & Devon socials, Lindt, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury’s, Walkers Shortbread, The Goes Wrong Show, The Simpsons DVD, Tim Vine DVD, How To Be Human, Worzel Gummidge, Paddington 1 & 2, Elf, Junior Choice, TV Themes documentary, Only Fools And Horses Musical soundtrack, Suzi Quatro, The Who, LadBaby: I Love Sausage Rolls.
- January – Wicked, An Evening Of Unnecessary Detail, Mars exhibition, Buddhism exhibition, RNIB audio description research, Enabled Living website panel, Newham New Year Party, ten-pin bowling, Burgess Park, Earls Court Tardis, Doctor Who: Series 12, Crime Traveller, The Goes Wrong Show, Happy Death Day 1 & 2, Big Bang Theory: Season 12 Blu-ray, Family Guy: Season 19 DVD, Deaths of Terry Jones & Nicholas Parsons.
- February & March – Covid, Magic Goes Wrong, The Goes Wrong Show: Series 1 DVD, Science City Exhibition, Laughing Matters exhibition, Hintze Hall, Treasures In The Cadogan gallery, Images Of Nature gallery, Undercover Superhero guest post, VocalEyes meeting, RNIB Connect social, RNIB Reading Services, Doctor Who: Series 12 on TV & Series 5 Blu-ray Steelbook, The X-Files: Blu-rays & soundtracks, After Life: Series 1, Outlander: Season 5, Secrets Of The Museum, Spying On The Scammers, Comedy roundup, Rik Mayall: Believe Nothing & Drop Dead Fred, Jumanji, Final Destination, Zombieland, Queen: Rock In Rio, Status Quo: Deluxe reissues.
- Lockdown Weeks 1-4 – Grocery deliveries & other support, Audio Description Awareness Day, Nystagmus Network quiz, Caring For Disabled children (Advert), Captain Tom Moore & other fundraisers, childhood memories, Mac Catalina upgrade, Apple Arcade games, Amazon Echo game, Phantom Of The Opera, Red Dwarf & other TV comedies, Quiz & other TV dramas, podcasts, music, online videos.
- Lockdown Weeks 5-8 – Scam warnings, Staying In Touch article contribution, Planes, Trains & Canes, The Staying Inn, Love Never Dies, Cats, Frankenstein, Treasure Island, Avenue Q, accessible theatre, Colonel Tom’s 100th Birthday, VE Day, Big Night In, After Life, Outlander, Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker Blu-ray, Doctor Who: Series 12 Blu-ray, comedy series & clips, Queen, Kerry Ellis album reviews, parodies, 30 Day Song Challenge, other music.
- Lockdown Weeks 9-12 – Upcoming disability events, accessibility & assistive technology, disability pandemic posts, visual impairment videos, A Monster Calls, other theatre venue, future access to the arts, online & TV museum tours, Lord Of The Rings reunion, Jumanji: The Next Level, The Walk, The X-Files, The Flash, Staged, comedy Blu-rays, stand-up comedy, other TV comedy shows, comedy clips, Def Leppard: London To Vegas box set review (Advert), Queen, parodies, other music, nature cams, Captain Tom’s Knighthood.
- Lockdown Weeks 13-16 – CXcon accessibility panel discussion, Aniridia Network Conference, Nystagmus, Scope: Streaming services review, RNIB: World Upside Down campaign, Alex Brooker: Disability & Me, Uncle’s funeral, local walks, Small Island, Reasons To Be Cheerful, Photographers’ Gallery: Against The Light, A Monster Calls, The Call Of The Wild, Doctor Who, Nextup Comedy, TV & radio comedy, comedy clips, Queen + Adam Lambert, parodies, other music, Rube Goldberg machine.
- Lockdown Weeks 17-19 – CXcon article, Sight Village, visually impaired bloggers, Disney+, Hamilton, Outbreak, Contagion, Toy Story shorts, Jack Whitehall, Ed Byrne, Comedy Store, Jason Manford, Taskmaster, Bec Hill, The Rolling Stones, Queen.
- August – Birthday meal, walks, Covid test & apps, Rising Phoenix, theatre accessibility, pavement parking, blogger lists, Our House musical, The X-Files Blu-ray set, Doctor Who Series 6 Blu-ray Steelbook, The Fast Show documentary, Red Dwarf documentary, Comic-Con panels, Derren Brown documentary, The Beatles, Queen.
- September – Covid, disability news, VocalEyes reports, audio description, walks, Theatre Support Fund, Michael McIntyre, TV comedy, The Rolling Stones, Madness, Kings Daughters, Queen, Nandi Bushell & Dave Grohl Drum Battle.
- October – Lockdown 2, walks, face masks, BBC In Touch interview, Wind In The Willows musical, Taskmaster, Queen + Adam Lambert: Live Around THe World, The Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Sweet Charity Choir, Paul Harvey’s Four Notes.
- November – Vaccines, US Election, Paul Merton DVD, Christmas music.
- Christmas – Sainsbury’s, Greendale Farm, M&S, Accessible Advent, disability news, A Christmas Carol, Christmas At The (Snow) Globe, Royal Variety Performance, Mischief Movie Nights, Dick Whittington, Brian Conley, Doctor Who, The Demon Headmaster DVD, Home Alone films, Carry On films, The Thursday Murder Club, Frank’s Fund Comedy Fundraiser, Sarah Millican, Bad News DVD, Queen, Christmas music.
- January – Captain Tom, Covid vaccinations, President Biden’s inauguration, disability documentaries, Natural History Museum, Mischief Movie Nights, Noel’s House Party, Staged, Mr Bean, Brittas Empire, Sarah Millican, Suzi Quatro, Wellerman Sea Shanty.
- February – 5-year blogiversary, my 1st Covid vaccination, Thursday Murder Club, Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Steelbook, Exeter WWII bomb, Mischief Movie Nights, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Musicals: The Greatest Show, Queen.
- March – Easter treats, disability bloggers & podcasts, Rafie Cecilia accessibility paper, VocalEyes, Mischief DVDs, Showstopper! musicals, QI audience experience, Noel’s House Party, Taskmaster, The Vicar Of Dibley, Comic Relief, Funny Festival Live, Just A Minute, Queen, Kerry Ellis.
- April – Mum’s 2nd Covid vaccination, lockdown easing, disability articles, MS Awareness Week, Doctor Who Series 8 Blu-ray Steelbook, Noel Edmonds’ Saturday Roadshow, Dave Gorman’s Modern Life Is Goodish, No Such Thing As A Fish: 20 hour podcast, What A Flanker podcast, Julie Nolke, Queen album review, Brian May & Kerry Ellis, The Who Sell Out.
- May – My 2nd Covid vaccination, back injury, Andaseat gaming chair, VocalEyes survey, Guide Dogs documentaries, Tipping Point’s first visually impaired contestant, Saw 1-8 Blu-ray set, The Babysitter films, Escape Room film, Taskmaster, Dave Gorman, Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Mischief Movie Nights, Madness concert & documentary, Queen.
- June & July – Thames Walk, Olympics, Paralympics, Secrets Of The London Underground, Secrets Of The V&A Museum, The Flash, Doctor Who, Whose Line Is It Anyway?: UK & US versions, Mischief Movie Nights, other TV comedies, Dad’s Army Movie Blu-ray, Outnumbered DVD set, Def Leppard albums box set, Rolling Stones: Copacabana Beach Blu-ray set, Queen album review, Stand Up For The NHS.
- August – My birthday, Olympics & Paralympics, Secrets Of The London Underground, Secrets Of The V&A Museum, The Flash, Taskmaster New Zealand, Sean Lock, upcoming Rolling Stones & Beatles releases, Madness documentaries, Brian May: Back To The Light, Roger Taylor single, Nandi Bushell & Foo Fighters.
- September – St Paul’s Cathedral, Socialising, States Of Mind theatre preview, Crip Camp, Blind Ambition, US Open, Designated Survivor, The Goes Wrong Show, The Cleaner, Just A Minute, John Challis, ABBA singles, The Horne Section: Ultrabulk, Queen radio shows, Brian May & Roger Taylor singles, Queen pop-up store.
- October – iPhone 13, States Of Mind interviews & play review, Rocky Horror Show live, Regent’s Park: Frieze Sculpture Trail, Squid Game, Alice In Borderland, Escape Room 2, Game Night, The Exorcist, The Conjuring 1 & 2, Lightyear trailer, The Flash, Taskmaster, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, The Beatles: Let It Be box set, The Rolling Stones: Tattoo You box set, Roger Taylor: Outsider, Alan Hawkshaw.
- November – RNIB Radio interview, London Zoo tour, Illuminated River, Oliver Twist: Drama play & musical film, Doctor Who: Flux, Morecambe & Wise DVDs, The Outlaws, Taskmaster, The Cockfields, Worzel Gummidge, Whose Line Is It Anyway? USA, Live At The Apollo, topical comedy shows, The Beatles: Get Back documentary, ABBA: Voyage album, Queen & Freddie Mercury: TV & radio shows.
- Christmas – Rochester, The Play That Goes Wrong, A Pissedmas Carol, M&S, Sainsbury’s, The Thursday Murder Club, Desert Island Discs, A Christmas Carol, The Second Sleep, No Time To Die, Spiral, The Greatest Showman, A Star Is Born, Harry Potter: Return To Hogwarts, Only Fools & Horses: 80s Specials Blu-ray & radio show, The Goes Wrong Show DVD, Not Going Out, The Cockfields, Worzel Gummidge, Staged, QI audience experience, Taskmaster, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown, Jimmy Carr: His Dark Material, Russell Howard: Lubricant, Live At The Apollo, Christmas Comedy Club, Jethro, Doctor Who, The Last Leg, One Night In, Morecambe & Wise, Royal Variety Performance, Royal Institution Christmas Lectures, Death To 2021, LadBaby: Sausage Rolls For Everyone.
- January – After Life, Apple TV+ trial, The Green Planet, Doctor Who: Series 13 Blu-ray steelbook, Countdown film, Chris Ramsey, Ed Gamble, Nina Conti, Morecambe & Wise, other TV comedy, Big Night Of Musicals, Brian May on Andy & The Band.
- February – Ukraine support, The Puppet Master, The Tinder Swindler, Don’t F**k With Cats, Clickbait, Don’t Look Up, Sourcce Code, See For Me, Morecambe & Wise replacement DVDs, free Madness concert audio, Planet Rock single with Brian May.
- March – Milton Keynes museums & theatre district, We Will Rock You Musical, Whodunnit: Unrehearsed, Big Ben renovation, Line Of Duty, Three Flavours Cornetto movie trilogy, Morecambe & Wise: Two Of A Kind, National TV Awards, Comic Relief.
- April – London walks, Bletchley Park films & TV shows, Dinosaurs: The Final Day, Secrets Of The Museum, Doctor Who: Legend Of The Sea Devils, Taskmaster, Paul Zerdin, I’m Sorry I Haven’t A Clue, You Heard It Here First, Brian May: Another World.
- May – Helicopter Ride, Elizabeth Line, Bank Station Upgrade, Secrets Of The London Underground, Disabled Persons Railcard renewal, Stonehenge exhibition, Ricky Gervais Stand-Up Shows, The Ricky Gervais Show, Jimmy Carr interview, TV comedy including Chris McCausland, Def Leppard: Diamond Star Halos, The Rolling Stones: Live At The El Mocambo.
- June – Redundancy, Golden & Diamond Jubilee Concert Reviews, Platinum Jubilee, Sarah Millican & Chris McCausland live shows, Sarah Millican stand-up DVDs, Grease The Musical, meeting a friend, Regent’s Park, London Zoo, The Fifteen Billion Pound Railway, Secrets Of The London Underground, Man vs Bee, Taskmaster, The Outlaws, Stephen Merchant: Hello Ladies, Backstage With Katherine Ryan, Morecambe & Wise: The Lost Tapes.
- July – Redundancy, 2:22 A Ghost Story, Jason Manford live show in Folkestone & stand-up DVDs, London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony Review, World Athletics Championships, Commonwealth Games, Women’s European Championship Football Victory, Josh Widdicombe stand-up shows, Mock The Week cancellation, Bernard Cribbins death, The Rolling Stones: Licked Live In NYC & 60th anniversary documentaries, Queen + Adam Lambert: Rhapsody Over London, Peter Freestone: Freddie Mercury Photos Talkshow, Graham Couldman & Brian May: Floating In Heaven.
- August – Leaving Work, my birthday, Aniridia Network volunteer award, Markfield Beam Engine, London 2012 Olympics revisited, Commonwealth Games.
- September – The Queen’s death, Derren Brown live show, ELO Experience live concert, Queen Machine Symphonic & Kerry Ellis, Roger Taylor: Outsider Tour album, Josh Widdicombe audiobook memoir, Adam Hills stand-up shows, Cunk On Earth.
- October – Enabled Living: Alt Text campaign, RNIB: See The Person campaign, Rare Disease UK: Aniridia article, Crowdfunding: Picturesque film & Seable Holidays, Open Inclusion: Virtual Reality testing, Wellcome Collection: In Plain Sight, Brighton day trip, Guernsey holiday, Dara Ó Briain & Maisie Adam live shows, Rik Mayall bench, Friday Night Live, Doctor Who: The Power Of The Doctor, Queen: Face It Alone, The Beatles: Revolver box set & Get Back Blu-ray.
- November – Oxford shows & sights, Sight Village & Aniridia Network, Queen: The Miracle box set, Symphonic Queen concert, Madness: The Get Up!, Morecambe & Wise DVDs, Jason Manford: Muddle Class, Doctor Who, Dara Ó Briain & Mock The Week DVDs, Jimmy Carr DVDs & Netflix specials, Taskmaster & The Horne Section TV Show.
- Christmas – London lights & sights, The Book Of Mormon, M&S, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Big Ben Restored, London Zoo At Christmas, other London documentaries, retailer documentaries, The Snowman: 40th anniversary, Unofficial Science Of Home Alone, Get Santa, Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, Top Gun, Rhod Gilbert: The Book Of John, Jason Manford: Recent Nostalgia & Assembly Bangers, LadBaby: Food Aid, Rob Beckett: Wallop, Katherine Ryan: Missus, Live At The Apollo, Christmas Comedy Club, The Young Ones: 40th anniversary Blu-ray, The Cleaner, Family Guy, Taskmaster, 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown, Big Fat Quiz Of The Year, QI XL, Would I Lie To You?, Never Mind The Buzzcocks, The Last Leg, Christmas Carole, BBC Radio 4 comedies, Andrew Cotter: Olive, Mabel & Me.
- January & February – Covid, new support worker job, blogging updates, Super Power Panto interview (Advert), Natural History Museum, Chinatown, Museum Of London Docklands: Executions, The Real Greek, Aniridia Network Meetup, London Zoo: Monkey Valley, Walks, Stranger Things, Happy Valley, Sarah Millican: Bobby Dazzler, Paul Zerdin: Hands Free, Michael McIntyre’s Big Show, Hancock’s Half Hour In Colour, Some Mothers Do ‘Ave ‘Em documentary.