Please Note – I will NOT respond to:
- Messages that fail to address me by name, because it’s very easy to find here.
- Messages that do not tell me your name or (if relevant) your company name.
- Unsolicited marketing, including (but not limited to) promotions for internet marketing, SEO, PPC, website design and social media management, plus other general spam. I do NOT give my consent to receive unsolicited marketing, and I may publish suspicious or spam emails here on my blog.
- Requests to publish positive reviews in exchange for money, gifts, services, special treatment, etc. I am perfectly happy to accept freebies for review of course, but I will always express my honest opinions, good or bad.
- Requests to publish infographics, because they are completely inaccessible for the visually impaired.
- Requests to make guest posts without telling me your ideas or topics.
- Abusive or threatening messages. These will be reported, and may also be published here on the blog and on social media.
However, I am very happy and keen to exchange messages with:
- Friends, readers and followers who want to leave respectful comments, feedback, questions and suggestions.
- Fellow bloggers and video makers who would like to collaborate or exchange guest posts.
I am also happy to communicate with charities, businesses and individuals who:
- Provide services, products and support to visually impaired and disabled people, including suggestions for guest posts and collaborations.
- Run museums, theatres and other cultural experiences in London.
- Have been mentioned by me in this blog for any other reason.
You can contact me by sending:
- A private message on Facebook
- A direct message on Twitter (if we follow each other)
- An email to email@example.com
I look forward to sharing from you! 🙂