I cannot respond to everyone, but you are much more likely to get a reply if your message addresses me by name and relates to the main themes of my blog:
- Visual Impairment – Its impacts, accessibility, assistive technology, etc.
- London Life – Arts & culture, walks, shopping, things to do, etc.
- Entertainment – Music TV, films, DVDs & Blu-rays, etc.
I am very happy to receive and consider:
- Invitations for media appearances, article writing, public speaking, research studies & accessibility testing. If it will require a lot of preparation or several hours working, I may require some form of payment in return. It’s only fair. If you truly value the contributions of disabled people, you won’t have an issue with that.
- Ideas for collaborations & guest posts. If I don’t already know you, please provide links to samples of your work, and give one or two suggestions you have in mind.
- Messages from relevant companies & organisations, including visual impairment support groups, arts & culture organisations, etc.
- Offers for paid advertisement features. I am very picky when it comes to adverts, and will only consider them if I feel they are relevant and suitable for my audience. I will not feature such content for free without a very good reason.
- Free products, services, entertainment, etc to review. This is on the understanding that I will always give my honest opinion, good or bad, and I will always openly declare that I have received a gift or sponsorship.
I will not respond to:
- Messages that fail to address me by name. That means you’re either sending a generic message, or you haven’t properly looked at my site first. My name is easy to find here.
- Abuse and threatening messages. I reserve the right to publish such messages publicly, with identifying information, as an educational warning to others.
- Unsolicited marketing, including promotions for internet marketing, SEO, PPC, web design and social media management, plus other general spam. I reserve the right to publish unsolicited messages as part of my scams awareness series if I see fit.
- Infographics, because they are inaccessible to visually impaired people.
- Offers to publish positive reviews in exchange for money, gifts or other incentives.
If you have read and understood the above, then do feel free to get in touch. But please be patient. I cannot guarantee a response, but if I am interested I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to hearing from you!