- I do not give my consent to receive unsolicited marketing emails, including (but not limited to) promotions for internet marketing, SEO, PPC, website design, social media management, etc.
- I will not respond to emails that do not address me by name, or are abusive, or give me any other reason to think you haven’t read my content properly.
- I will not publish positive reviews in exchange for money, gifts, services, special treatment, etc. I will always give my honest opinions.
- I do reserve the right to publish suspicious emails as part of my Scam Warnings series.
However, I am very happy and keen to exchange messages with:
- Friends, readers and followers who want to leave respectful comments, feedback, questions and suggestions.
- Fellow bloggers who would like to collaborate or exchange guest posts.
I am also happy to communicate with charities, businesses and individuals who:
- Provide services, products and support to visually impaired and disabled people, including suggestions for guest posts and collaborations.
- Run museums, theatres and other cultural experiences in London.
- Have been mentioned by me in this blog for any other reason.
You can contact me by sending:
- A private message on Facebook
- A direct message on Twitter (if we follow each other)
- An email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to sharing from you! 🙂