Thank you for showing an interest in contacting me! 🙂 Please read the notes below before using the contact form, as there are certain types of message I will not respond to.
I am very happy to receive:
- Respectful comments on my content (abuse will be removed and reported).
- Ideas for guest posts and collaborations that are relevant to the themes of my blog (visual impairment, London life, entertainment, etc).
- Communications from sight loss organisations who provide services, products and support to, and campaign on behalf of, visually impaired people.
- Communications from museums, theatres and other cultural organisations, especially if you do things like audio described events and touch tours.
- Invites to test the accessibility of websites and apps to ensure I can use them as a visually impaired person, and advise you on potential improvements.
- PR offers of free products, services, entertainment, etc to review, especially if relevant to the themes of my blog (visual impairment, London, entertainment, etc) – on the understanding that I will always give my own honest opinions, good or bad.
- Responses from people and organisations that I have mentioned in my posts.
I will NOT respond to:
- Messages that fail to address me by name and do not tell me your name or company name. My name is easy to find here, and I need to know who you are!
- Unsolicited marketing, including (but not limited to) promotions for internet marketing, SEO, PPC, web design and social media management, plus other general spam. I reserve the right to share scams and suspicious emails on my blog as well.
- Infographics, because they are inaccessible to visually impaired people.
- Offers to publish positive reviews in exchange for money, gifts, services, special treatment, etc. I always give my honest opinions, good or bad, for items I review.
- Guest post requests without topic ideas. If you’re keen to post here, then I need to know that your suggestions are suitable and relevant.
- Abusive or threatening messages. These will be reported, and may also be published here on the blog and on social media (including your name).
In any case, please be patient and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to hearing from you!