Thank you for showing an interest in contacting me! 🙂 Please read the notes on this page before using the contact form, as there are certain types of message I will not respond to.
The primary themes of my blog are:
- Visual Impairment (and some general issues applicable to all disabled people)
- Technology (especially assistive tech for people with sight loss, and online scams)
- London Life (especially museums, theatres, entertainment, walks, shopping, etc)
- Entertainment (music, TV, films, computer games, etc)
I am very happy to receive:
- Respectful comments on my content (abuse will be removed and reported).
- Ideas for guest posts and collaborations that are relevant to the themes of my blog.
- Communications from sight loss organisations who provide services, products and support to, and campaign on behalf of, visually impaired people.
- Communications from museums, theatres and other cultural organisations, especially if you do things like audio described events and touch tours.
- Invites to test the accessibility of websites and apps to ensure I can use them as a visually impaired person, and advise you on potential improvements.
- Paid advertisement features, provided they are relevant to the themes of my blog. I am very picky about the articles I accept for this purpose, so I cannot promise to include you. If I do publish your article, it will be clearly labelled as a paid advert.
- Free PR products, services, entertainment, etc to review, especially if relevant to the themes of my blog. I will always give my own honest opinions, good or bad, and openly declare that I am reviewing a PR gift.
- Responses from people and organisations that I have mentioned in my posts.
I will NOT respond to:
- Messages that fail to address me by name and do not tell me your name or company name. My name is easy to find here, and I need to know who you are!
- Unsolicited marketing, including (but not limited to) promotions for internet marketing, SEO, PPC, web design and social media management, plus other general spam. I reserve the right to share scams and suspicious emails on my blog as well.
- Infographics, because they are inaccessible to visually impaired people.
- Offers to publish positive reviews in exchange for money, gifts, services, special treatment, etc. I always give my honest opinions, good or bad, on items I review.
- Guest post requests without topic ideas. If you’re keen to post here, then I need to know that your suggestions are suitable and relevant.
- Advertisement requests without offer of payment. If you’re serious about using my site to promote your business, you won’t mind making a small payment for my time and attention.
- Abusive or threatening messages. These will be reported, and may also be published here on the blog and on social media (including your name).
In any case, please be patient and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to hearing from you!