Thank you for showing an interest in contacting me. Please read the notes below before using the contact form, as there are certain types of message I will not respond to.
I am very happy to receive:
- Respectful comments on my content (abuse will be removed and reported)
- Ideas for guest posts and collaborations (that are relevant to the themes of my blog)
- Communications from organisations that provide services, products and support to visually impaired people.
- Communications from museums, theatres and other cultural experience providers (especially if you do audio described events)
- PR offers of free products, services, entertainment, etc to review, especially if relevant to the themes of my blog, on the understanding that I will always give my own honest opinions, good or bad.
- Responses from any individuals or organisations that I have mentioned in my posts.
However, I will NOT accept or respond to:
- Messages that fail to address me by name and do not tell me your name or company name. My name is easy to find here, and I need to know who you are.
- Unsolicited marketing, including (but not limited to) promotions for internet marketing, SEO, PPC, web design and social media management, plus other general spam. I do NOT give my consent to receive unsolicited marketing, and I may publish suspicious or spam emails here on my blog.
- Infographics, because they are completely inaccessible to the visually impaired.
- Offers to publish positive reviews in exchange for money, gifts, services, special treatment, etc. As noted above, I will always give my own honest opinions for any items I am given to review.
- Guest post requests without topic ideas. If you’re keen to post here, then I need to know that your suggestions are suitable and relevant.
- Abusive or threatening messages. These will be reported, and may also be published here on the blog and on social media (including your name).
In any case, please be patient and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I look forward to hearing from you!