There are an endless amount of tasty things to try across London, and I’m having a great time exploring them with my girlfriend, friends and social groups.
I don’t often review or mention the places I eat at, and in particular I keep my dining activities with my girlfriend Claire private, because they’re personal and special to us.
But I have mentioned a few places in my blog, which are listed below. Click the dates to see the relevant posts.
When looking for places to eat at, I tend to use booking sites like OpenTable and Book A Table, and check out further reviews on other sites like TripAdvisor and Google Maps. Other useful guides to restaurants can be found on Londonist, The Evening Standard, Time Out, Culture Whisper, Secret London & Design My Night.
My Food & Drink Posts
- Amba Hotel, Marble Arch:
- Doggett’s Coat & Badge, Blackfriars:
- Harvester, The Mallard, Hemel Hempstead:
- JRC Global Buffet, Ilford:
- Marquis Cornwallis, Marchmont Street:
- Meat House London, Pentonville Road:
- My Old Dutch, High Holborn:
- New Fortune Cookie, Queensway:
- The Partridge, Bromley:
- Pizza Express:
- Redemption Bar, Shoreditch:
- Standard Balti House, Brick Lane:
- TGI Fridays:
- March 2018, with friends at Leicester Square
- Tube Train Supper Club:
- March 2019, Walthamstow Pumphouse Museum, with Claire & friends