The following is a list of my appearances on TV and online videos. There is also a Youtube playlist with a lot of this content. Thank you to everyone who has invited me to appear on camera for them! If you would like to do a video collaboration, please feel free to contact me with ideas.
5 News 02/12/2019 – Digital Accessibility Interview, with Scope. See my blog post for details. A captioned version is also available on Twitter & Facebook.
See Differently: How technology aids help young visually impaired people – A 2019 production by Yiwen Feng. See my blog post for details.
- Aniridia Day 2018 Webinar:
- Aniridia Network Conference 2019 Speech:
- Video Editing for Aniridia Network & Aniridia Day:
How I See Campaign:
- My How I See Video (also on my Youtube, blog & Twitter)
- How I See Compilation (also on their Facebook & Twitter, plus transcript)
Vloggers respond to our #EndTheAwkward 2015 campaign – See my original video on Interacting With Disabled People.
- Trainspotting Reward – Thank You! (in the credits)
- Have An Adventure (photo at 6:05) – See my Southend & Pier Railway videos
- A Human British Rail Double Arrow Symbol – See my blog post & their blog post