Here you’ll find links to posts where I’ve mentioned some of the shopping I’ve done, including fashion, toiletries and home accessories. For media purchases (music, DVDs, audiobooks, etc), see my Entertainment posts.
I am not affiliated with, or sponsored by, any of the companies on this page, and I have not received any PR gifts. All items have been purchased with my own money, and all opinions are my own.
I haven’t written about every Lush visit or order, as it would be too repetitive. Our favourite products include the Imperialis moisturiser, the Montalbano & Honey I Washed My Hair shampoo bars, the Honey I Washed The Kids shower gel, the Bohemian soap, and the Pumice Power Foot Soap foot soap.
- Bensons For Beds – September 2018
- Debenhams – March 2018
- Handmade At Kew & The Chocolate Show – October 2017
- Harry Potter Studio Tour – January 2018
- Lego Store, M&M’s World & TGI Fridays – March 2018
- Queen Pop-Up Shop, Carnaby – October 2018
- Sainsbury’s – Christmas 2017 / Christmas 2019
- Waitrose – August 2018 / Christmas 2018
- Walkers Shortbread – Christmas 2019
- Clothes Shopping – Christmas 2018 / Q&A
- Christmas Adverts – November 2017