This is a list of posts that I’ve made about shopping on the blog, including fashion, toiletries and home accessories. For media purchases (music, DVDs, audiobooks, etc), see the pages under the Entertainment menu.
Note: I am not affiliated with, or sponsored by, any of the companies on this page, and I do not receive PR gifts. These have all been purchased with our own money, and I’m just listing them here as a summary, in case you want to read my posts about them.
I haven’t written about every Lush visit or order, as it would be too repetitive. Our favourite products include the Imperialis moisturiser, the Montalbano & Honey I Washed My Hair shampoo bars, the Honey I Washed The Kids shower gel, the Bohemian soap, and the Pumice Power Foot Soap foot soap.
Marks & Spencer
- Bensons For Beds – September 2018
- Debenhams – March 2018 (shirt & jumpers)
- Handmade At Kew & The Chocolate Show – October 2017
- Harry Potter Studio Tour Haul – January 2018
- Lego Store, M&M’s World & TGI Fridays (visit with friends)
- Queen Pop-Up Shop, Carnaby – October 2018 (t-shirts & drinking glass)
- Sainsbury’s – Christmas 2017
- Waitrose – August 2018 (ready meals, dessert & snack treats)
- Waitrose – Christmas 2018