The following is a list of radio shows and podcasts that I currently listen to or have previously enjoyed, with a few links to blog posts where I’ve mentioned them.
Podcasts relating to sight loss are listed on my sight loss blogs page.
Their podcasts are great to listen to when I’m homeworking or travelling, as there’s a lot of enjoyable banter and chat.
- The Dave Berry Breakfast Show – See post
- Hometime with Andy Bush & Richie Firth – See post
- The Jason Manford Show – See post
I also enjoyed the Christian O’Connell Breakfast Show before he left (see post). I did listen to the podcasts for his new Australian show for a little while (see post), but it never felt quite the same. And Dave Berry’s done a fantastic job since taking over here.
BBC Radio 4 Comedy
Monday night comedies on Radio 4 are often good fun, and these are my favourites.
- Just A Minute – See post
- I’m Sorry I Haven’t A Clue – See posts mentioning the show & Treasury box sets
- The News Quiz – See post
- The Unbelievable Truth – See post
- No Such Thing As A Fish – Podcast by the QI researchers. See posts mentioning the podcast and their Audiobook Of The Year for 2017 & 2018.
I don’t listen to these shows regularly, because I listen to music in various other ways (iTunes, Amazon, etc), but they are good.