If you have any links you think I should add here, feel free to contact me.
- International Agency For The Prevention Of Blindness – The IAPB is an alliance of civil society organisations, corporates and professional bodies promoting eye health through advocacy, knowledge and partnerships. IAPB’s mission is to eliminate the main causes of avoidable blindness and visual impairment.”
- Dräger Lienert – “Developer and distributer of ergonomically optimized assistive technology workplace solutions for people who are blind or partially sighted.” Based in Germany, with products sold internationally by U-R-Able in Canada.
- Noisy Vision – “Our mission is building a network of people who want to share their skills, resources, stories and experiences to improve the life of people with visual and/or hearing impairments, and to let others better understand them.” Based in Italy.
- Accessible Media Inc. – “Not-for-profit media company that entertains, informs and empowers Canadians who are blind or partially sighted. Operating three broadcast services, AMI-tv and AMI-audio in English and AMI-télé in French, AMI’s vision is to establish and support a voice for Canadians with disabilities.”
- Zoomax – “Committed to developing assistive technology for people with vision impairments, with a full line of low vision products including handheld, portable and desktop video magnifiers.” Based in China, with worldwide distributors.