As well as people kindly sharing links to my content in general, I’ve also been extremely fortunate to receive mentions in, and make contributions to, other people’s blogs and videos. This post contains a list of all such appearances that I’m aware of. You can also see the Youtube videos where I’ve been featured or mentioned in my contributions playlist.
Please do let me know if I’ve been mentioned or promoted somewhere that isn’t mentioned here, as I would love to thank the people responsible and link back to them here. And if you’d like to arrange a guest post or collaboration, feel free to send me any ideas and I’ll consider them.
Thank you so much to everyone who has mentioned, featured, or collaborated with me in some way. It’s very flattering and a great privilege! Thank you also to everyone who has liked and shared any of my content, that’s very kind of you! 🙂
I do a bit of online volunteer work for this charity, assisting with promotional communications and social media, as time allows, including:
- Blog Guest Posts:
- Youtube Editing:
- Aniridia Day:
I joined East London Vision shortly after moving to London and have taken part in many social events with them since
- Blog Guest Posts:
- Facebook Interviews:
- Youtube Interviews:
Emily has been very supportive of my blogging, and an amazing friend since I moved to London. I’m also helping her to caption all of her videos, which has earned me the nickname Captain Caption! As well as giving me lots of kind shoutouts on Facebook and Twitter, I’ve also been mentioned or featured in the following posts:
- Blog Mentions:
- Instagram Mentions:
- Audioboom Mentions:
Nystagmus is my other sight condition, so naturally I’ve been getting involved with this charity as well, including giving my first ever public speech.
- Building My New Social Network (my public talk at their open day)
- Nystagmus Hero (sharing my Living With Nystagmus video)
- Glen’s Nystagmus Story (guest post for their Focus newsletter)
I’ve been getting involved with the Royal National Institute for the Blind in a few ways, including awareness material for their campaigns and guest posts.
- #HowISee Campaign:
- Guest Posts:
I’ve been involved with a few campaigns with this disability charity, helping to spread awareness and support.
- End The Awkward:
- Vloggers respond to our #EndTheAwkward 2015 campaign (featured at 0:25)
- Bullied for being disabled, but we turned it into a positive (guest blog post)
- Bullying and moving forward (guest community forum post)
- Making friends in a new environment (guest community forum post)
- Amanda Gene:
- All The Stations:
- Invisible Vision Project:
- Life Of A Blind Girl:
- Luke Sam Sowden:
- My Blurred World
- Disabled Blogger Tag (nominated me, response to follow)
- Rock For Disability:
- 10 Engaging Disability And Mental Health Blog Posts (#6 in the list)
- Stories From The Edge Of Blindness:
Products & Services Suppliers
My inclusion on these sites is not necessarily an endorsement for their products or services, as I’ve never used them.
- Ability Superstore:
- UKS Mobility:
- 17 Bloggers Debunk the Top Misconceptions About Living With A Disability (#17 in the list)
Guest Post Requests
If you have an idea for a collaboration or a guest post, you’re welcome to contact me. I post about visual impairment, general issues affecting people with all disabilities, and things I enjoy doing in London. So if your request is related to those things, you’re more likely to get a reply, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me. I look forward to hearing from you!