As well as people kindly sharing links to my posts and videos in general, I’ve also been extremely fortunate to receive mentions in, and make contributions to, other people’s content. This post contains a list of all such appearances that I’m aware of. I’ve also created a contributions playlist of Youtube videos I’ve been featured or mentioned in.
Thank you so much to everyone who has mentioned, featured, or collaborated with me so far. It’s very flattering and a great privilege! And do tell me if I’ve been mentioned or featured somewhere that isn’t listed here, as I’d love to thank them and post a link back.
If you’d like to arrange a guest post or collaboration, you’re very welcome to send me ideas and I’ll consider them, if they’re relevant to the type of content I post here (visual impairment, general disability topics, London activities, technology and entertainment). You can email me at email@example.com, or message me on Facebook or Twitter. I look forward to hearing from you! 🙂
I do a bit of online volunteer work for this charity, assisting with promotional communications and social media, as time allows. I’ve also mentioned them in various posts in this blog.
- Blog Guest Posts:
- Aniridia Network Video Editing:
- Aniridia Day Guest Posts:
- Aniridia Day Video Editing:
I joined East London Vision shortly after moving to London and have taken part in many social events with them since.
- Blog Guest Posts:
- Facebook Interviews:
- Youtube Interviews:
Emily is a great friend and very supportive of my blogging. So in return I’ve helped to caption her videos, earning me the nickname Captain Caption! As well as many kind shoutouts on Facebook and Twitter, I’ve also been mentioned or featured in the following posts:
- Youtube Videos:
- Blog Mentions:
- Instagram Mentions:
- Audioboom Mentions:
Nystagmus is my other sight condition, so naturally I’ve been getting involved with this charity as well, including giving my first ever public speech.
- Building My New Social Network (my public talk at their open day)
- Nystagmus Hero (sharing my Living With Nystagmus video)
- Glen’s Nystagmus Story (guest post for their Focus newsletter)
I’ve been getting involved with the Royal National Institute of Blind People in a few ways, including awareness material for their campaigns and guest posts.
- How I See Campaign:
- Guest Posts:
- Shared Posts:
I’ve been involved with a few campaigns with this disability charity, helping to spread awareness and support.
- End The Awkward:
- Vloggers respond to our #EndTheAwkward 2015 campaign (featured at 0:25)
- Bullied for being disabled, but we turned it into a positive (guest blog post)
- Bullying and moving forward (guest community forum post)
- Making friends in a new environment (guest community forum post)
Yoocan is a global community site, sharing positive stories and useful advice from a huge variety of disabled people all over the world, and I’m lucky enough to have been featured there.
- Yoocan Do It (Post on my blog explaining the following)
- From Shyness To Success: Living With Aniridia & Nystagmus (Story post)
- Living With A Visual Impairment (Biog post)
- My Impairment’s Just A Dropped Stitch In Life’s Rich Tapestry (Instagram post, also reposted by Bold Blind Beauty & Miracles & Messes)
- Disability Awareness Day Poem (an extended version of my poem on Twitter)
- Amanda Gene:
- All The Stations:
- Bold Blind Beauty:
- My Impairment’s Just A Dropped Stitch (share of my Yoocan Instagram post)
- Consider Yourself Warned:
- Celebrating Diversity Amongst Bloggers – Post 6 (guest post)
- Invisible Vision Project:
- Life Of A Blind Girl:
- My Favourite Bloggers (#19 in the list)
- Liebster Award (nominated me, see my response)
- Blogger Recognition Award 1 / 2 (nominated me, see my response)
- Disability Misconceptions Tag (nominated me, see my response)
- Disabled Blogger Tag (nominated me, see my response)
- Sunshine Blogger Award (nominated me, response to follow)
- Luke Sam Sowden:
- Marbled Intentions:
- My Blurred World:
- Rock For Disability:
- 10 Engaging Disability And Mental Health Blog Posts (#6 in the list)
My Assistive iPhone Features & Apps (reblog of my post)
- Stories From The Edge Of Blindness:
- The VI Critic:
Products & Services Suppliers
- Ability Superstore:
- UKS Mobility:
- Bloggers Debunk the Top Misconceptions About Living With A Disability (#17 in the list)