Since starting this blog, I’ve been very fortunate to receive mentions in, and make contributions to, other people’s blogs and videos. This post contains a list of all such appearances that I’m aware of. You can also see the videos where I’ve been featured or mentioned in my contributions playlist.
Thank you so much to everyone who has mentioned, featured, or collaborated with me in some way. It’s very flattering and a great privilege! Thank you also to everyone who has liked and shared any of my content, that’s very kind of you! 🙂
Aniridia Network UK
I do a bit of online volunteer work for this charity, assisting with promotional communications and social media as time allows.
- Guest Blog Posts:
- Aniridia Day:
I’m helping Emily to caption all of her videos, which has resulted in shoutouts, meetups, and the nickname Captain Caption!
- Facebook Shoutouts: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
- Twitter: Mentions
- Instagram: 1, 2
- Ability Superstore:
- All The Stations:
- East London Vision:
- Invisible Vision Project:
- Life Of A Blind Girl:
- Luke Sam Sowden:
- Nystagmus Network:
- Building My New Social Network (my public talk at their open day)
- Vloggers respond to our #EndTheAwkward 2015 campaign (featured at 0:25)
- Bullied for being disabled, but we turned it into a positive (guest blog post)
- Bullying and moving forward (guest community forum post)
Would you like to collaborate with me on a post or a video? Awesome, please do let me know! I can’t promise anything of course, but I will consider all serious suggestions (whereas generic, vague requests from people who clearly haven’t read my blog will be ignored).
Also let me know if I’ve been mentioned or promoted in a post or video by someone else and it isn’t listed above, as I would love to thank them and add a link back to them here.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me, whatever you prefer. I look forward to hearing from you!