The primary focus of this blog is disability and visual impairment. I want to show that my eye conditions aren’t a barrier to me living my life, while discussing other relevant issues as well.
So below is the complete list of posts that I’ve made on that subject in this blog, along with guest posts on other sites. I hope you enjoy reading them.
And if there are any aspects of disability and visual impairment that you would like me to make a post or a video about, do feel free to suggest them, either by commenting on one of my existing posts, or tweeting me, or using the email address on my About Me page.
Aniridia & Nystagmus (My Conditions)
- Living With Aniridia – Post / Video
- Living With Nystagmus – Post / Video
- Aniridia Day – We Need You! / My Shining Success Story
- RNIB #HowISee Campaign – How I See
- Interacting With Disabled People
- The Language Of visual Impairment
- No Offence
- Thank You Rio
- Guide Dogs
- Guide Dog Access Denials
- Stand Up To Cancer
- My Visually Impaired Frustrations
- Building My New Social Network
- Embarrassing Injuries & Incidents
Also see my Out & About posts for accessible events I’ve been to.
- School Days:
- Public Speaking:
- Audio Description:
- Social Media:
Youtube Video Playlists
- My Disability Videos
- Aniridia & Nystagmus
- Disabled People
- Visually Impaired People
- Assistive Technology