The primary focus of this blog is disability and visual impairment. I want to show that my eye conditions aren’t a barrier to me living my life, while discussing other relevant issues as well.
So below is the complete list of posts that I’ve made on that subject in this blog, along with guest posts on other sites. I hope you enjoy reading them.
And if there are any aspects of disability and visual impairment that you would like me to make a post or a video about, do feel free to suggest them, either by commenting on one of my existing posts, or tweeting me, or using the email address on my About Me page.
Aniridia & Nystagmus (My Conditions)
- Living With Aniridia – Blog Post / Video Transcript
- Living With Nystagmus – Blog Post / Video Transcript
- Aniridia Day – We Need You! / My Shining Success Story
- Youtube – My Disability Videos / Liked Aniridia & Nystagmus Videos
- Interacting With Disabled People
- The Language Of visual Impairment
- No Offence
- Thank You Rio
- Guide Dogs
- Guide Dog Access Denials
- Stand Up To Cancer
- My Visually Impaired Frustrations
Also see my London Adventures page for accessible events I’ve been to in the city.
- School Days – Bullying & Growing In Confidence – Also posted as a video.
- School Days – Ten Tors Hiking Event
- Career – Getting A Job
- Career – Homeworking
- Travel – An Awkward Bus Trip
- Travel – Discussion With A Taxi Driver
- Giving A Best Man Speech
- My Parents At RNIB’s Manor House
- Liked Videos – Disability: Experiences & Advice
- Liked Videos – Sight Loss: Experiences & Advice
- iPhone – Accessibility Settings
- iPhone – Navigation & Travel Apps
- iPhone – Passport Photo Apps
- Audiobooks – Overview
- Audiobooks – RNIB Overdrive
- Youtube – Subtitles
- Youtube – Audio Description Campaign
- Audio Description – DVDs
- Audio Description – My First Experiences in London
- Twitter Image Descriptions
- Liked Videos – Disability: Technology
Guest Posts & Contributions
Thank you to those who have invited me to contribute the following posts on their sites, I”m very flattered and honoured to be featured! 🙂
- Ability Superstore – My Sight Loss and Self-Confidence
- Aniridia Day – My Shining Success Story
- Aniridia Network UK – Glen’s story of aniridia and nystagmus
- East London Vision – Living with Aniridia
- Scope Blog – Bullied for being disabled, but we turned it into a positive – Anti Bullying Week
- Scope Community – Bullying and moving forward
On Youtube, I’ve also been adding captions to a lot of Fashioneyesta’s videos, I’ve edited and captioned few videos for Aniridia Network UK, and I produced the promo video for the first Aniridia Day. You can see all of these videos in my contributions playlist.
If you would like me to contribute something to your site, I’d be happy to discuss it, if it’s relevant to the content I produce here. You can contact me using the email address on my About Me page, or you can tweet me to arrange a DM or email conversation. 🙂